Rating system for questions
OVERRIDING CHARACTERS :
Lester Knight Chaykin, Tom Servo, Crow T. Robot, Clippy, Dilbert, Stephen Hawking, Ayn Rand
OVERRIDING REMARKS :
1. "Mr. T"
2. "All your base..."
3. Comments on woman askee
Any of the above earn a question 5 automatically, regardless of content.
Otherwise, start with base score of 3.
* Elicits laughing +2
* Elicits chuckling +1
* cute picture on woman askee icon +1
* Stupid American lore that nobody else understands -1
* Lenghty explanation of Conversatron procedures -2
* Meaningless one-liners -2
* Involves Bacon or bacon in any form -3
Now you too are on your way to grade Conversatron questions with objective procedures !
Is this a rating system or a drinking game?
Because I'm thinking of cutting out all the weird calculations and going straight to the drinking part.
Back to Archive Index
Images © their respective owners. Text © 1999-2001 The Conversatron. For entertainment purposes only.