The Topic:
Intelligence

The Question:
 macleod

The cause of people being stupid is the evil Social "science" use of the Standard deviation curve (Bell Curve, Normal distribution, etc..)

2 percent on the top are awarded with all the honors and priveledges that america can offer, and the other 98% are doomed to being managed on 50 different levels and never knowing *what exactly* it is that they do.

You can thank Social "Science" for that. Egon, Doc Brown, Carl Sagan: Why don't you guys enlighten the masses about how "social science" is complete and utter bullshit...that doesn't even resemble "real" science.

Responses:
 Carl Sagan

I'm not sure what bothers me more, that I'm being asked to validify an attack on one school of intelligentsia by another,

 Carl Sagan

Or that I'm being grouped with pseudo-science movie characters, such as a ghostbuster or a mad scientist.

Dr. Egon Spengler  


Dr. Egon Spengler  

Somehow, your critique of a Ghostbuster seems of questionable judgement, considering you're dead.

Dr. Egon Spengler  

Warming up my proton pack now...


Back to Archive Index

Images © their respective owners. Text © 1999-2001 The Conversatron. For entertainment purposes only.